Hapkido Clermont and Ocoee, Florida
Learn Hapkido At Our Schools in Clermont, Ocoee and Orlando, Florida
Ten Reasons Why American Dragon Martial Arts Academies Is The Best School For Your Family
1. Our Staff: The Taekwondo and Hapkido instructors at our school are among the best in the world. They are highly skilled martial artists, and motivators who lead by example and teach with patience and enthusiasm. All of our teachers are licensed and certified by the world headquarters in Korea. They will take a personal interest and be committed to your child’s success.
2. Our Teaching Methods: Watch any of our Taekwondo or Hapkido classes and you will notice how we combine respectful discipline with a friendly hands-on approach. You will also notice the use of praise to provide positive motivation, explanations, and physical demonstrations to accommodate all learning styles.
3. Our Curriculum: Designed by the world headquarters in Korea, our curriculum includes the most exciting and beneficial aspects of Taekwondo and Hapkido. These include kicking to improve flexibility, forms for balance, and partner drills to improve speed and reflexes.
Your child will also be introduced to board breaking to increase confidence. Your child will experience cultural diversity learning some of the simple phrases of the Korean language giving them valuable skills for the future. Our students also get an opportunity to participate in our summer cultural exchange program working with student from Korea or traveling with our school to Korea for training in Taekwondo and Hapkido.
4. Our Class Structure: No two Taekwondo or Hapkido classes are exactly alike. A variety of drills are used to disguise repetition and keep your child interested while refining their skills at the same time.
5. Our Students: Where else can you surround your child with a dedicated group of young people all working together to develop their physical, mental, and emotional strength?
Training side by side with other children of their same level will not only develop your child’s cooperation skills but will encourage friendships that motivate them to attend Taekwondo and Hapkido classes regularly.
6. Our Belt System: Traditional sports are limited in their ability to recognize a student’s increase in knowledge and ability. Our 10 different colored belts combine the best in short and long term motivation continuously rewarding your child for their progress and leading them towards a higher goal. This benefit of Taekwondo and Hapkido training is not available in any other youth or family activity.
7. Our Special Events: In addition to standard Taekwondo and Hapkido classes we know kids need different events to look forward to. Every month, we run an extra event filled with fun and excitement. These include outdoor training, Costume parties, 24-hour camps, movie nights, demonstrations and more.
8. Our Recognition Program: In addition to our belt rank system and daily praise, our Taekwondo and Hapkido programs offer your child opportunities to be recognized for their effort and accomplishment. These include student of the month awards, outstanding performance trophies, yearly honoree plaques and modeling opportunities in our public advertising and on the website.
9. Our Family Program: As a member of our family program you can enhance the enjoyment your child gets out of the program, help them to understand and maintain the commitment they’ve made, and receive the benefits of the American Dragon Martial Arts Academies for yourself.
Our Taekwondo and Hapkido programs are safe and fun, easy to learn and a great way to bond with your family.
10. Our Results: The strongest reason to make a commitment for your child is what they will gain from our Taekwondo and Hapkido classes. We offer training for a healthier body, a more focused mind and a more confident and disciplined spirit. Your decision to enroll your child is a commitment to developing your child’s abilities and providing for their individual needs. It isn’t just our trademark quality. It is our personal guarantee.
This isn’t just our opinion. It is the reason that every Taekwondo and Hapkido instructor in our organization has been nominated for, and inducted into, the “Action Radio Network and World Martial Arts Magazine Hall of Fame”. It is also why our school in the only martial arts school on the planet to be awarded the prestigious “School of the Year Award” from the Korean Martial Arts Instructors Association of Seoul, Korea.
The Korea Hapkido Federation HaeMuKwan was formed in 2000 because of the neccessity of an association that not only emphasized Hapkido technique, but the virtues of the art and the emphasis of personal development of the students as well. At American Dragon Martial Arts Academy in Clermont and Ocoee, Florida, we are the founders of Korea Hapkido
Federation HaeMuKwan. Our wish for students and the members of this Hapkido family is that they will not only grow in their Hapkido technique, but also in their personal and spiritual lives. We are seeking to develop the body in conjunction with the mind and spirit. When one has good physical health, mental clarity and personal happiness you can be of benefit to your family, your country and the world around you.
At our Hapkido schools in Clermont and Ocoee, Florida we teach that HaeMuKwan Hapkido is not a sport. It has great practical benefits for fitness, self development and self protection. As a classical martial art, HaeMuKwan Hapkido’s purpose is to develop every aspect of the self, in order to create a mature person who totally intergrates their intellect, body, emotions and spirit. If you are willing to dedicate yourself to the study of HaeMuKwan Hapkido, you will reap the great physical, spiritual and mental benefits that are a part of its nature.
At American Dragon Martial Arts Academies in Clermont and Ocoee Florida, we teach the Martial Art of Hapkido to those who wish to develop strong self-defense skills, gain self-esteem, and find personal happiness. We are the only licensed and certified Hapkido school in Clermont and Ocoee, Florida. Don’t settle for less! You will find that there are Haemukwan Hapkido schools around the world sharing our mind, body, spirit training philosophy.
GrandMaster Richard Hackworth, Ph.d. LAc, CPT
Executive Director Haemukwan Hapkido, CEO American Dragon Martial Arts Academies Clermont, Ocoee and Orlando, Florida